Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Laughing all the way to the booth

So I saw David Sedaris read at the Academy of Music in Philadelphia last night.  He was brilliant, as always.  The highlight was an essay he has written for The New Yorker which should be published in two weeks.  

The focus of the essay is the undecided voter, ahem.  In it, he describes this election as a choice of airplane food - you can either have the chicken or the human shit with the shards of glass.

Of course!  How could I have been so mislead that this was an election between two reasonable and respected members of the Senate?  Crazy Cass!

At least it was entertaining...  Just like the election.

1 comment:

tmb said...

I couldn't agree more! If it was just this easy to decide what I wanted for dinner every night. I wish when I opened my refrigerator I could have a choice between Obama and McCain...